Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day nine: My first "real person" day

So today I had to be a real person because spring break was over. I had classes, meetings, and rehearsal.  So this was a big test day to determine if this is going to be a possible schedule to keep up.

I would say that the day went so-so. The good news is that I fit in every nap. Once I get adjusted, this is going to be what will be difficult. I've planned out each nap time with my class schedule, but some times are pretty tight. I can't linger around after class or I won't have time to get the whole nap in. And if I miss a nap, I will start to crash before I have another chance to sleep.

But even though I got every nap in today, I was still pretty tired throughout the day. It didn't hinder me from anything or lower my functionality, but I was noticeably tired. Particularly at the end of rehearsal, but that's okay because it was the part of the play where the moon is supposed to be tired. So it just looked like I was a really good actor, haha.

I'm hoping that the tiredness was just because it was the first day in a week that I had actually been busy all day. Hopefully I will be back to full energy soon. I'm still in the time frame of the adjustment period, so things will still be improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment